We target food waste first—heavy, wet and dense—to lighten the load and reduce the volume of the residual waste stream. Food waste is versatile. It has the greatest number of end-use market options, and we follow the EPA’s Food Recovery Hierarchy whenever possible. Food waste is challenging. It spoils quickly, and we bring to your project years of experience in developing the logistics and daily operations required to manage this highly perishable resource successfully.
Highlights of our work include:
- Intermediate collection and consolidation logistics
- Lift-free systems and workers safety
- Cleanliness of operations
- Odor management and pest control
- Reduction of sanitary sewer blockages and grease trap clean outs
- Eliminating the use of garbage disposals